Kart World Racing Rules
Our friendly and experienced staff are dedicated to providing you with a fun, adrenalin pumping experience on each and every one of your visits to Kart World, however to ensure the safety of all patrons we do have some rules and conditions that must be followed:
- Children must be a minimum of 10 years old and 1.45 metres in height to drive their own Kart.
- All drivers under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian fill out the consent section on our membership form.
- I.D. must be shown by 18+ drivers. Adults signing for 18 or under drivers must produce I.D
- No outside food/drink permitted. No anti social behaviour is accepted.
- No abuse or harassment of staff tolerated.
- All long hair must be secured inside hair net and helmet.
- All loose clothing must be restrained or removed, no scarves, hoodies etc.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn.
- You are entering a 20 Lap race. The first driver to reach 20 laps signals the end of the race. Staff decisions are final and NOT negotiable
- Staff reserve the right not to sell tickets to anyone believed under the influence of alcohol or drugs.